Tuesday, June 19, 2018

How to Remove DRM from Spotify Music and Apple Music


"I want to transfer Spotify music to iPod nano, how to remove Spotify’s DRM protection and transfer them to my iPod for playing offline?” -- Asked by Sina in Spotify Community

“Since MP3 player without Wifi fuction, and I can’t download Apple Music songs to my MP3 players, I have downloaded songs from Apple Music on my Macbook Pro, but becuase the DRM encryption, it no allow me transfer the downloaded Apple Music to MP3 players, I want to know how to remove DRM from Apple Music and transfer to MP3 player?”  -- Asked by Hugo in Apple Music - Apple Community

Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people (which requires iCloud Family Sharing). Spotify Music offers 2 kinds of premium, one for the family in $9.99 payment, the other for the individual in $14.99 payment.

Apple Music and Spotify Music are under the DRM (Digital Right Management) protection, since the streaming music with DRM protection, it limits the users from further enjoying their Spotify Music and Apple Music without paying. However, how to remove DRM from Spotify Music? How to break up DRM from Apple Music? But here comes a good new! You can remove DRM from Spotify Music and Apple Music right here from this post. After removing DRM from Spotify Music, Apple Music tracks, you can keep songs downloaded from Apple Music and Spotify playable for free forever after canceling subscription.



People also read: 

4 comments:

  1. I found other DRM removal software.
    https://www.leawo.org/tutorial/best-drm-removal-software-to-remove-itunes-drm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have converter M4A to MP3 with this Apple Music Converter. Audio quality is so clear and simply awesome. Highly recommended !

    ReplyDelete